Valor Health Plan HMO Special Needs Plan with Prescription Drug for Institutional Residents (2022)
The Valor Advantage
- Low Cost Premium $33.50 premium for medical coverage
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy No annual limit
- Skilled Nursing Care No prior hospital stay requirement
- All-In-One Plan Covers original Medicare benefits plus Medicare Part D prescription drugs
- Over-the-Counter (OTC) Benefit $105 per quarter OTC benefit
- Local Care Team Hands-on RNs and Nurse Practitioners to assist with quality care coordination
|Summary of Important Costs|
|Primary Care Visit||20% per visit|
|Specialist Visit||20% per visit|
|Inpatient Hospital Stays||
$1556 deductible for days 1 – 60
$389 copay per day for days 61 – 90
$778 copay per lifetime reserve day
|Part D Prescription Drugs||Standard Benefit Coinsurance during the Initial Coverage Stage: 25%|
Last Updated Sep 07, 2022 @ 11:50 am
Enroll in a Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plan that’s right for you. Our dedicated licensed agents are here to guide you through the enrollment process. Simply call 1-800-485-3793 and set up an appointment to begin the enrollment process.
Valor Health Plan also accepts enrollment forms by fax or mail.
Once we confirm your eligibility with Medicare, you can expect to receive a confirmation letter by mail, identification card and your new member mailing within 10 days.
Call Member Services (available 8am – 8pm) at 1-800-485-3793.
Last Updated Oct 14, 2021 @ 11:28 am
Online Prior Authorization
Comprehensive Formulary – Last Updated 11/01/2022
Formulary Step Therapy Criteria – Last Updated 11/01/2022
Formulary Quantity Limit Criteria – Last Updated 11/01/2022
Formulary Prior Authorization Criteria – Last Updated 11/01/2022
Formulary Changes – Last Updated 11/01/2022
Redetermination Request Form
Coverage Determination Request Form
Online Formulary Search Tool
Last Updated Nov 01, 2022 @ 8:00 am